The sliding puzzle game
The sliding puzzle game puts your audience at the center of your offer or promotion. Users must beat the clock and solve the puzzle to uncover the scrambled image. The image could have information about your business, product or service, or even be a promotional offer!
The puzzle works best if you can communicate an offer or message visually. Use the sliding puzzle game to:
- Let users have fun uncovering a discount code.
- Add mystery to the announcement of a product or service launch.
- Communicate the location and time of an event you’re hosting.
- Entice customers to learn about your business, product, or service.
|Mode||Number of Pieces||Time to complete (in minutes)||Points Earned|
The text entered here will appear on top of the scrambled image. This is where you entice your users to solve the puzzle. Best practices dictate that you would need to inform of the benefits achieved by solving this puzzle. The preview window on the right is dynamically refreshed to show you how your text would appear.
You can customize the colors of the top bar to match your brand. The background color field will change the color of the titles while the highlight color one will change the color of the elements underneath those titles. The preview window on the right is dynamically refreshed to show you the combination of colors you selected.
Next, you need to upload the image that you would like to turn into a puzzle game. The recommended dimension for optimal resolution across all devices is 600×600. The preview window on the right is dynamically refreshed to show you how your puzzle game would look like once the image is solved.
You can control which page of your site you would like the game to appear on. The full path of your page is entered here, including the backslash at the end of the URL.
Example is https://klujo.com/blog/
Call to Action (CTA)*
You control the naming of the CTA button that appears to users once they have successfully solved the puzzle. A value is required under “Call to Action Field”
As your users interact with your games, 2 possible CTA can be defined.
1. They can be redirected to the Klujo Rewards page where they can use their points to redeem an offer (e.g. discount code, free gift, e-book). Please refer to the Klujo Rewards for instructions on setting this up.
2. They can be redirected to an external page. A value is required under the “External Link” field. The full path of this page is entered here, including the backslash at the end of the URL. Example is https://klujo.com/blog/
* mandatory fields